Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My morning started off at around six this morning. I woke up and I could not go back to sleep. I decided to go ahead and get up since I was going to meet Chad and Christy around seven. I went ahead and got dressed and was putting on my shoes when Christy called me. We went and got the pool that one of her friends gave her and loaded it in the back of her SUV. That thing was heavy. After loading the pool up Chad headed to work and Christy, the boys, and I headed to McDonald's for breakfast and of course I took care of the bill. Not to bad it was under ten dollars. Jonathan decided that he did not want his mom to take him to school. He wanted his Nana to take him to school so of course I couldn't tell him no. I don't do that much. After dropping him off it was almost eight so I decided to go to the park and walk the trail. I have never walked it before. I thought it was only a two mile trail and it ended up being three miles. It was really nice out there and it was a different scenery. It took me almost an hour to walk it. I even jogged part of it. After I went to work I had told some of my co-workers that I had walked the trail and they asked me if I was by myself and I told them yes and the proceeded to tell me that there had been some people attacked out there last year. That was very encouraging. I could see where that could be possible because you are in the woods for most of the trail.

After walking the three miles I came home and took a shower and headed to the clinic and received my flu shot before going to work. My arm is a little sore but not to bad.

I received an e-mail from mom and we are booked for a cruise from Dec.11 through Dec. 15. It is going to be great. I talked to my boss about getting off and she said that it would not be a problem. We have a room with an ocean view. The one that I went on before we were on the inside.

Tomorrow morning we are suppose to be waking up to the weather being in the high forties. We are not use to cold weather so there will be a lot of people in jackets. It want be me. I am ready for the cooler weather.

That is all that is going on in this southern girls life. I hope this everyday stuff doesn't bore you guys to much. My life is just laid back and easy going. Have a wonderful evening and keep smiling.

No comments: