Monday, October 20, 2008

I took a little walk today and it felt pretty good. I had a problem with getting rid of a headache. I have had one most of the day and I just popped some pills to get through the pain.

We had a little cooler weather this morning when I got up. It was in the low fifties and I think the highs were in the mid seventies. I can tell cooler weather is on it's way. I like it cooler not colder.

One of the ladies from church brought over a meal for us tonight. I tried to tell them on Friday that I did not need for them to bring food over but sometimes it is just easier to let them do then to argue with them. I was a nice meal and we didn't have to cook. There is suppose to be someone else bringing us a meal tomorrow night. I have a great church family and the have always been very supportive of the decisions that I have made over the several months.

Christy has only sixteen more days before her due date. She is really miserable and ready to have that baby anytime. Even Chad says she looks worn out. Maybe we want have to wait to many more days.

I am going to call it a night and I will fill more in tomorrow afternoon. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Leann said...

It's always nice to have that church family. they have helped me out many times.

Take care Cathy and continue on your road to recovery!

Your daughter at least has the benefit of it being cooler while she is so miserable :-)

denny said...

Cathy, don't overdue it girl, give youself time to heal completely...

You know I love Christy, but ya think maybe the girl could use a class on 'birth control'. She should have enough dependents now to qualify for Mom of the Year awards... give her a boot in the butt from me and maybe a quick hug too...