Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not much excitement going on this week. Just a regular work week and I am not taking any time off for awhile. I am building up my personnel days off for several things that I am working on in the near future. I have at least two trips that I am planning if not three and I need to build up some time. More on the trips as the work out.

Two of the test that I had done last week has come back normal and I am still waiting on two more. I am going to go in the morning and get my flu shot. The hospital offers it free to their employers. It seems like t after going to a real doctor instead of the ones at the military base that I have more appointments that I really care to have. Most of them are just for precaution.

Tomorrow is our hospital wide appreciation day and we are allowed to wear jeans and our favorite team shirt. Of course I will wear my Alabama shirt. When we get the chance to wear something besides our uniform we jump at it. I hope the weather isn't to hot or we will be miserable. The hospital will serve us a meal. It is usually chicken, hot dogs, or hamburgers with a couple of side orders.

I am to meet Chad and Christy in the morning to help them load up a swimming pool. One of the girls that Christy works for has given her an above ground pool at no charge. It is to bad she has no wear to set it up, but by next year she may. She said they were going to try to get a loan to buy a house and even if they didn't they were going to move because she can't live two doors down from her dad because he drives her crazy. She told me that when she moved out from there that I needed to move in and I told her that there was NO way that I was going to live that close to her dad.

Christy only has about a month left and she will be so glad when it is over. I told her that I hope this will be her last one but I am not going to hold my breathe because I probably wouldn't live very long. Chad says no more but that is what he said after Jonathan and now her comes the third boy. Her birthday is next week and we are going to have pedicures done together for her birthday gift. It will be fun.

I am going to go for the evening. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy your tomorrow.

1 comment:

denny said...

Well my little friend, it's been at least 3 days since you've left a comment on my blog... Need I assume that you don't read it anymore or just that you don't find anything to comment about??

When you leave a comment, at least I know you have been there... I miss your remarks.