Friday, October 17, 2008

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to jot a few lines to let everyone know that I am doing okay. Moving on the slow side but it will get better.

I received a call from Dr. Alveraz from Birmingham yesterday. He called to check up on me and to tell me that they did find tumor cells in my uterus but that he thought that everything would be fine with doing the hysterectomy. i will go back to see him in four weeks.

I also want to say that I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers throughout this process. It is great to know that so many people are concerned for me. It really means a lot to me.

Dennis, I promise that in the next couple of weeks I will get a new picture. One with a smiling face and glad that this is all over with.

I am going to go take a pain pill and rest for awhile. I will write more later.

2 comments:

denny said...

Great to see you back online Cathy... I hate it when I have computer issues (course with an Apple that just don't happen).

I love sayin that !!!

Bet the younguns will be glad to see 'Nanny' again... you take it easy with them and no lifting anything heavier than a bud light with lime...

Thinking of ya girl.

Leann said...

Nice to see you're back in the internet world Cathy. It's also nice to hear you are doing well. Hang in there, it does get better. Take care of yourself, and as Dennis sez, no picking up anything heavier than a bud light with lime....even when you feel like you could heft a margarita!!

Take care.