Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another sleepless night....

My nights are getting bad. I am not sleeping well. Maybe after I see the doctor on Thursday it will be better. I have lots of questions running through my head with no answers. Hopefully I will have them answered on Thursday.

Not a lot going on today. Well that isn't totally right. We are having homecoming at church today and we will have a large crowd there with lots of children. We rent moon walks for the children and they get pizza, coke, cotton candy, popcorn, and several activities to do while the adults are eating dinner in the fellowship hall. W usually have over six hundred in attendance.

Bama won again. They are undefeated as of know. As of the standings before the game I think they were ranked number two. Yahoo!!!! The score yesterday was 17-14. I was a close game and of course I missed it again because of running around with Christy. That is okay to because we had a good time. We listened to part of it on the radio between shopping.

I went to Christy's house yesterday morning and we redone the boys room and set up there beds. They need to get some new mattress for the beds. We got there new sheets to fix up there room when Christy has the new baby. They are going to have their room done in transformers and I was suppose to be the one to fix them up but that may change.

We then headed off to her baby shower that her work gave her. It was very nice and she recieved a lot of nice things. Her boss paid for hers and my meal which was very nice. She will probably have another on from church. She really doesn't need a lot of things but it is always nice to get new things.

I am going to go for now and get things ready for the day. Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

denny said...

Where in the hell is the smiling picture???

If ya don't put that up, well, maybe put one of the kids transformers up there...

It'll all work out Cath, just hang in there.

denny said...

Hey what the hell is going on??? No updates?? I am supposed to be your concerned friend lady... let me know that you are OK !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dennis, I am sorry that I have not been updating. There has been a lot going on in my mind. I will try to update sometime tomorrow. But don't get upset if I don't. I will defiantly let you know what is going on after I get back from the doctor on Thursday. I haven't been sleeping well and hopefully after Thursday I will.

Don't worry about me I am going to be fine and I will try to write tomorrow. I am going to go see the GYN doctor here again tomorrow with Christy.