Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeling even better today. I have only had to take one pain pill today. I don't think that I am going to have to take any tonight to be able to sleep. My back has finally eased up. I think it was bothering me more than my stomach. Getting gooder and gooder every day. (The gooder word is for Dennis from this southern chick)

I was able to sleep all night in my bed last night. It takes a little time to get settled but at least it is more comfortable than the recliner. I use lots of pillows.

GO BAMA!!! They won again. They are ranked #2. They won again but not by much. The score was 24-20. If they would learn to play as good in the second half as they do in the first half it is no telling what the score would be. Since I couldn't go anywhere today I was able to watch the whole game without interference.

Not a lot going on around here other than just sitting around watching tv. I am going to try to do some of my cross-stitchiong tomorrow, since I can't do a lot of moving around. Give me a few more days and I will be getting around pretty good.

I'm going to go for now and you guys have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Leann said...

YAEH!!! Glad you're feeling better. Back was probably hurting for compensating for the tummy. When I had my hysterectomy done it was sleeping flat on my bed that was a killer. Once I got down and settled it was good, but getting up and down...ouch.

denny said...

"Gooder"???? gracious me dear girl, that ain't a 'Southern' phrase, that is strictly a Cathy phrase and y'all can't blame that on the South.

Go 'Bama', not a big fan, but rooting for my buddy Cathy.

Quicker you ditch the pain pills the better girl, save them for party times... *grin*.

Take care, Race day today so I am hoping that Jr. can come up with a win.

CiĆ o !!