Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am watching the Alabama football game and it is half time. As of now Bama is ahead but they are known for not playing well in the second half. So we will see how it goes. Bama is ranked #2 as of now.

I had a good night last night even though I was out with the grand kids. I had a good nights rest and was able to sleep all night. I will start my walking back on Monday. It will be kind of slow to start with.

I went with Christy this morning to have breakfast, her treat and then we headed to a large garage sale at the farm center. We didn't find anything that we could do without. Christopher found himself a firefighters outfit for two dollars.

When we got home he put on his suit and headed outside to put out fires with his squirt gun. He did that several times also putting the fire out where his moms car was on fire. After that decided that it was time to help he cats out of the tree. He told us that he saved two cats. He had a ball. Then it was time to wash Nana's car with Riley. Jonathan spent the weekend with a friend.

I am going to go so that I can watch the second half of the game. Talk to you guys later.

4 comments:

Leann said...

Sooo. how'd bama do?? Too cute on the fireman's outfit.

Anonymous said...

Bama won 29-9. They are 8-0. They are doing really well.

Leann said...

Wow, that's quite a point spread.

denny said...

Hi girl !!