Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I almost over done it yesterday.....

Christy was off yesterday and she came by and got me and we went out and had lunch. After lunch I needed to go pick up a few things from Wal-mart and we headed there. After finishing there we went to pick Jonathan up from school and by the time I got home I was hurting and ready to just take a pain pill and relax. That is just what I did. I definitely got my walking in yesterday.

I know that I am not yet ready to be out for a long period of time. I am going to give it a few more days before I head back out for awhile. It is suppose to rain for the next couple of days so that will help to stay put.

Today was a take it easy day. I did not do a lot of anything. I worked on my cross-stitch and I fixed vegetable soup for supper. Nothing to stressful.

I finally talked to someone at the Human Resource office today and they have gotten all the paperwork they need to see about wavering the deductibles for me since I had to go to Birmingham to have surgery. We will see how it all works out.

Well, I am going to call it a night and lay down for awhile. I will be so glad when my back quits hurting. Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

denny said...

Old time farmers always had a hard time gettin' their mules to move when they wanted em' to but seems to me like there's a certain 'Suthern gal that don't know when to stop...

You better slow down a bit lady, plenty of time to show off after you are fully healed... Geee hawww.!!!

Leann said...

It's easy to overdue when you feel better. Take care of yourself!