Sunday, October 19, 2008

Taking it easy today....

I did manage to get the dishes out of the dishwasher and load it back up today but other than that I just sat around and watched TV most of the morning. Chad and the boys came over after church and I entertained the boys as well as I could. We sat on the back porch and blew bubbles for awhile and then we watched the show Dirty Jobs.

I still have not heard from my youngest son. I did not talk to him before I went into surgery and I haven't talked to him since I got out of surgery. The bad thing about that is that the day I had surgery he was in Birmingham and he couldn't take the time out to come by and check on me before he went home. he said that he needed to get home because his wife was cooking tender loins for dinner and he didn't want to miss out on a good meal. I know where I stand. I am not going to call him. I am going to wait and see how long it will take before he calls me and when he does call I am going to let him know how I feel about the whole situation. Enough on that.

Things are getting a little easier. I am at able to sleep all night in my bed and that has really helped. I am not sleeping all night without waking up. Then I have to get up and reposition myself to another spot. This goes on all night.

Well, I am going to go since sitting up or laying down to long hurts and it is time to move around a little. Thanks for the encouragement. More later.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Kids *sigh* They just don't realize how much they can hurt us do they? When you do talk to him give him what for, ya hear? :-)

Glad you're better dear. I get my grandkids for Halloween so mom and dad can party and I'm looking forward to it.

Keep your chin up girl.

Anonymous said...

My son probably want like what I have to say and it want be the first time or the last time. He sometimes feels like everyone owes him, especially his parents. Maybe one day he will grow up and have kids of his own.

I am getting around pretty good. If my lower back would just ease up a little more.

I have learned over the past several months to keep my chin up and just keep going.

Thanks for your concern.