Friday, October 3, 2008

A sleepless morning......

I am not sure why I am not sleeping at 3:45 in the morning. Some if may be due to the news that I received yesterday. I am not worried but concerned. Well maybe a little worried. Maybe I will hear from the doctor in Birmingham today and we can get things going. I was just complaining about my life being boring and now I have several things coming up in the future. A new grand son to arrive soon, surgery, and a trip with my mom on a cruise boat. All within the next few weeks.

My boss is going to flip her lid when I come in for work this morning and tell her that I am going to be out of work for six weeks. We will already have one person out for her maternity leave and then I will be out also. I did figure my six rime up and I will have plenty to take care of me being out.

Tomorrow I am going to be spending the day with Christy and the boys. We are going to work on the boys room and get it ready for the new baby and we will also work on the babies room because Christy hasn't gotten clothes washed or bedding ready for the new one. I will have to light a candle under her feet to get it done.

I told Christy about me having a hysterectomy abd she seem okay with it but when I told Michelle(my daughter-in-law) she just cried. I told her that I would be alright and it took me awhile to calm her down. She is not real close to her mom so we have really grown close together and she just doesn't want me to have to go through any more bad things. She knew how my ex treated me and she is just worried. She offered to go to the hospital with me if for some reason that Christy couldn't go. She is a good daughter-in-law.

Well, since it is almost five I am going to try to lay down and see if maybe I can get a couple more hours of sleeep. I don't really think it is going to happen but at least it is worth a try. I will update later on today. Have a blessed morning and a great day.....

3 comments:

denny said...

Dear Cathy, after bowing my head in prayer for your upcoming surgery, I rolled on the floor in laughter at your spelling of 'Sick Time', Girl you need to look at what you write before you hit the 'Post' button... you are such a riot.

Take care and know my heart feels for you and my prayers will include you.

Leann said...

Cathy,

I know things will go well and you will heal splendidly and rapidly. The key is to not do too much too soon.

My prayers are with you girl!

Anonymous said...

Dennis, You have to have fun of me some way. I am glad that I can make you laugh. You know how these southern girls talk.