Friday, October 24, 2008

Not much going on today. It has been a dreary day. It has rained most of the day and we really needed the rain.

I took Christopher to a harvest party tonight since his parents were working. He had a good time. He was so excited that he was able to go. I satmost of the time and let someone else chase him for me.

I just hope I didn't over due it. I know I need to take it easy. I am planning on it the rest of the weekend. I just couldn't stand to see Christopher upset.

Well, I am not going to stay on to much. I am going to call it a night and get some rest.

Talk to you guys later.


5 comments:

denny said...

Well Cathy, I know that you love the grand kids, but if you keep doing before your done healing, you could end up causing yourself bigger problems...

Take care of yourself...

denny said...

Hey... I almost forgot... where is that new picture you said you would put up??? where is my suthern girls smile??? are you keepin' it from me????

Leann said...

It is difficult to watch the grandkids do without, isn't it?

Take care of you.

denny said...

Difficult you say, at times I would concur with that analysis but often it is left to the grandparents to provide what the parents chose not to.

I don't believe that is the case with you my dear friend, rather I believe that you are just a very loving and giving person... They are lucky to have you

Anonymous said...

It all worked out with the grand kids last night. i actually slept all night since I had surgery. I am feeling a lot better.

I do appreciate your concern and the picture I am working on. I am waiting for the right time. I will surprise you with it one day, Dennis.

Just keeping looking.....