Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not a lot going on around here. I just wanted wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. It looks like Christy and the boys will be with me since Chad is going to do a side job on that day. Not much on the menu just something simple. Christy and I may hit a few store that are opened on Thanksgiving but other than that not much around here.

We are planning on going to see my aunt on Saturday. I haven't seen her in awhile since she has been in Texas with my uncle. It will be good to see her.

This is just short and sweet, I have to go get ready for work so have a great day.

2 comments:

denny said...

Happy bird day to you also Cathy... I sure miss having big thanksgiving get togethers ... Seems like a distant memory now and that makes me sad.

You women !!!! shop, shop, shop, that seems to be your pastime... Hope you find some bargains...

denny said...

Like a steamroller...'Bama' took it to em and then rolled em into the ground... What a rout.

Auburn didn't bring their team with them this year did they??