Monday, November 10, 2008

What a beautiful day it has been. The leaves on the way up and back from Birmingham are just beautiful. The colors are just so vivid. I think this one of my favorite times of the year. I really love seeing the different colors. I think next year I may have to take a trip to the mountains for a couple of days.

The doctor appt. went well. Everything looked good and he want to follow up with me in six months. I was released to go back to work but I told him that I needed off until Monday because of Christy having a baby and he told me then I could go back on Monday. So, she has a week.

I am going to go for now. I need to be some where at 5:45 and I still need to get something to eat.

I will write more later.

3 comments:

denny said...

So 5:45 is the magic hour? Seems a little secretive to me girl... have you gotten yourself a fella???

Sure glad you got a clean bill of health, having that makes facing the future much brighter I would think.

Take care friend...

Anonymous said...

Dennis, No I have no fella and at this point in my life I am not ready for one. Not that I wouldn't go out to dinner if the chance came up. Maybe one day the door will open up but as for now I am happy where I am. SINGLE and loving it.....

Leann said...

That baby had better make an appearance soon :-)

Glad to hear the clean bill of health came through for ya. I love the fall colors also.