Monday, December 1, 2008

I am able to get on line again but I am still having trouble with my computer just turning off whenever it feels like it. I will see if I can get that problem taken care of as soon as I can. It is annoying when you are in the middle of something and the computer shuts down.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was just small and busy. My daughter and I worked on the storage shed and thought we had it straightened up until we brought the rest of the stuff in yesterday. We are having some problems with it leaking and we are going to have to wook on that. It is running across the floor. Alan is going to work on that problem.

Alan is going to the extra room back into a garage. He wants to get all of his tools and things in there so he will have room to work and then we are going to put my stuff in his shed and the things that want hurt to get wet in my shed. It sounds like a lot of work but that is okay.

I only have a few more days before I set off to Mexico. I am looking forward to just relaxing with my mom. I will think about all of you when I am in the warmer weather and it is cold here and there.

I am going to get off here I have to be at the dentist office in a few minutes. More later.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Enjoy your southern trip. I've never been to Mexico, but it's on my 'to do ' list:-)

denny said...

I, unlike Leann, have been to Mexico on a couple of occasions and my only advice is don't drink the water... purchase bottle water.

The people are generally very nice and very laid back. Nothing happens in a hurry in Mexico and sometimes I think they have the best idea.

Hope you and Momsy have a great trip and you build memories that last forever... take a lot of pictures Cathy, buy disposable cameras if you don't have one yourself... I won't accept any excuses... and DON'T be chasin any of them Caballeros either.