Monday, November 3, 2008

We may have a baby tomorrow...Christy called the doctor today because she is having problems with her feet swelling and her blood pressure being up some. The doctor want tosee her in the morning. I hope they put her in the hospital because she is miserable. I will let you know if we end up with a new addition.

There isn't much going on around here. Alan has been working on the shed that I bought before he had his skin cancer removed. It had to be put on hold for awhile but he said that he would have it finished in time for me to get the stuff out of storage by the end on November. Just in time to get all the Christmas presents out and see what all I have in there.

Dennis, I know that you want a new picture and I am working on that. I working on a project the next couple of weeks and when I get it done I promise you a new picture. Until then you will just have to wait. I told you that I am working on it and I am. Just take a chill pill.

It looks like that I will be taking the boys to the fair on Saturday afternoon. I don't think Christy is going to fill up to it. I am sure that we will have a great time. I am going to take them during the day instead of at night.

I am going to call it a night. Have a great election day tomorrow. More later.

1 comment:

denny said...

NOPE, can't take no chilly willy pilly. PicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicturePicture

Just kiddin.