Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am doing some catch up on Alan's computer. I can't get mine to get on line and I have no idea what to do to fix it. I am going to get Alan or Chad to check it out over the holidays.

I got up this morning and had to check out my shed to make sure that it didn't get wet on the inside and everything looked fine. I will have to get a lockfor it to keep my nephew out. He likes to get into things that don't belong to him.

Then after I did that I came in and fixed four pecan pies. They are for Thanksgiving and a couple are for our church dinner on Wednesday. They smell Great. Dennis, Can you smell them? You make it in this area and I will be sure to make you one.

There isn't much going on around here. My sinus are driving me crazy but other than that the same old thing. Work, work, work. I am off on Thursday but I will work on Friday. It looks like I will be working all day on Friday. I will work in the office for three hours and that will be a breeze becxause all I have to do is answer the phone. Then in the afternoon I will be in a class with just a few children because our numbers will be low.

I will be crusing in a little over two weeks. I am really looking forward to spending time with my mom. I will be sure to take lots of pictures. I may be limitied to what I can do because of moms health but that is fine because it will be great to just be able to be togehter.

I am going to go for now and I will update when I get a chance. I haven't forgotten about you it is just hard to get to Alan's computer sometimes.

Have a wornderful Thanksgiving and God Bless You.

1 comment:

denny said...

Glad that you offered the Pecan pie Cathy... you didn't really think that I could come to Alabama and not see you did ya???

I ain't that kinda guy and you know it... Lunch with Leann went well and then she was off to Portland to see her kids...

Happy Thanksgiving.