Saturday, November 1, 2008

I didn't get to sit around and do nothing today. I headed to Christy's house to make fall cookies with her and the boys. We made sugar cookies and used leaf cookie cutters to make the cookies. The boys had a good time rolling the dough and cutting the cookies. After baking them we made fall color frosting and they decorated the cookies. We worked on them for over two hours. They were able to mix the food color in with the frosting and they thought that was neat.

I had a friend call me the other day to ask me how I was doing and she told me that the fore closure on the house was listed in the paper. The auction on the house is going to be on November 11th. They asked me if I was going to be responsible for any balance that was left over and I told them that I did not know at this point. I will worry about that when the time comes. Who knows I may end up filing bankruptcy before it is all over with, but I hope not. Time will tell. I am not going to worry about that right now.

I have the boys for a couple of hours because Chad and Christy had an activity at church for the young married class and the boys wanted to stay with me instead of staying with Robert. They have had a bath and they are now watching cartoons. They aren't any trouble at all.

Well, I am going to go and see if I can find them something to eat for supper. You guys have a great afternoon and take care.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Cathy ~ I'm sorry to hear of the struggle with the house. Since there is nothing that can be accomplished by worrying I'd say your're on the right track with "I'll worry about it when the time comes". Sometimes I should take my own advise :-)

Sounds like you had a blast with the boys and making cookies.

denny said...

Cathy, when it comes to the boys spending time with you or the 'Asshole', there is really no choice. You will always win that battle... Hmmmm cookies.. sounds yummy to me.

denny said...

New picture...

I can't help it...