Thursday, November 20, 2008

Now I get to start over with this note since I lost the last one. I hit the wrong button and lost everything. Good thing life isn't like that or I would be in trouble. I would be zapped out of this world. GRIN!

There ism't much going on around here other than work. I think I might go see Christy and her bunch tomorrow after I get off work. I haven't seen them in a week. That is what happens when you have to work for a living.

I also have to get in touch with the hospital in Birmingham to get some information from them to give to my boss. There always seem to be something else they need. It would be nice it I could get all this done at one time but that would be to easy.

Sorry this is so short and sweet but I need to get some things done before heading out the door for work. Have a great day!!!!!!!

3 comments:

denny said...

Rarely does it go smoothly Cathy... you know that very well.

Hopefully you won't have to make too many more calls to finally have all you boss needs and you can finally put that issue to bed.

Nice picture you posted of the kids. You are so blessed to have them all close to you...

I am tossing around the idea of driving to the East Coast to perhaps see Sean and Nick and maybe even make a trip up to Virginia to see John Wright, Jim Smith and if I am lucky, even Mike Terrell... Just a fantasy right now, but it could happen.

Say hi to Chad, Christy and family for me... have a good day..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So I see that I am not on the stop through on your quest to the east coast. We will first have to see if you really are going to make the trip.

I know that it sounds great to do it but it is a long way by car. So until that time comes.....