Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good morning on this beautiful, cold morning. It is in the thirties this morning and I am not looking forward to going outside to go to work.

Not much going on around here other than working. I got up and washed a load of clothes andwashed dishes.

Mom is coming over to see us on Saturday. Really she is coming over to see the baby. It will be good to see her even if it is only to see the baby.

Thanksgiving around her is going to be different. We are not all going to be together. It looks like it will be just be Alan, Riley, and me for dinner unless we decide to do something different. Christy and her bunch are just going to go out and eat and Jason is going to work. But that is okay. Things happen like this when you have a broken family and I am just fine with that. I am better off anyway not being in the situtation I was in before.

Enough rambling. I am going to go hit the shower and get ready for another day of work. What joy. Have a good day.

1 comment:

denny said...

Glad that at least you will have someone to spend it with Cathy... Melissa Text'd me that she will spend the morning with Julie (she isn't hosting a dinner this year), and then perhaps a brunch with me...

She suggested that we might cook it together, but I don't have a clue as to what we would be having... I will have to ask her.

Be happy you have a job my dear, the job news in the nation is NOT good. Bundle up as you enter the cold outdoors... I would like it.