Friday, November 21, 2008

This is going to be short and sweet as I need to get ready for work. YEA!!! It is Friday. Not a lot going on today. We will stay in today due to the wind chill. If it is to cold for me then I keep my kids in.

Maybe I have the problem with my sick time fixed. I had to sign to let them send the information to my boss. Maybe they will get it worked out. Time will tell.

Mom is coming tomorrow to see the new baby. It will be good to see them. They will only spend three or four hours over because they don't like to drive after dark and I do understand that. There is some crazy people out there and they have some country roads to drive on.

I have to go see the doctor today. I am having some minor problems that he wants to check out after my surgery. Nothing to worry about. It probably is nothing but I want to make sure for my own piece of mind.

Not much going on after work today. I will probably come home and just stay warm. Then yet I may decide to go do some Christmas shopping. I will have to see how I feel after the doctors appointment and work.

Everyone have a great weekend and I will write more later.

1 comment:

denny said...

Best wishes on your Dr. appt. Hope all is well.