Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is only going to be a short and sweet note due to the fact that it is getting a little late and I have to be up by five to get ready to head to Birmingham. I will let you know what the doctor says when I get home tomorrow evening. I am sure that it will all be good news. I hope that he will let me stay out of work until the 17th of this month. We will see.

No baby yet. It looks like it may end up being Thursday but only God knows. He will be her when he is ready.

Dennis, I hoped you enjoyed the races. I misssed them today because I was helping Alan with my shed. It is going to be big enough. Alan keeps teasing me about making it my home. He said it was big enough to have my bed. a dresser and a pot belly stove to stay warm with. I really feel the love from all the men folk in my life. HA!!HA!!

Gotta go and get in the bed. Later....

1 comment:

denny said...

Well Cathy, it could be worse, the 'Men folk' could totally ignore you and I know you wouldn't like that too much.

Good luck at the Dr. appt.