Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am going to try to up date one more time this morning. my computer is being difficult this morning. The thing keep shutting down on me.

Work went well yesterday. I was a little tired and my back hurt a little but over all it was good. Everone was glad to see me back. I think the adults were just as happy to see me back as the children were. The girl that was working for me had to be told everyday what needed to be done and you would think that after five weeks she would get the hang of it.

I went to the dentist yesterday and had my partial replaced. It will be nice not to have to worry about putting that thing in my mouth or forgetting to put it in. Yes, I have forgotten my tooth and would have to go back home and get it. Now I don't have to worry about that. That is what I was working on, Dennis. I also had my teeth whitened. That is why I told you that I would get you a picture later. I will get my permenant bridge December 1st. Then I will work on that picture. Maybe one from Mexico.

Well, I am going to go. I have some things to get done before heading to work. You guys have a wonderful day and I will write more later.

2 comments:

denny said...

Maybe in a bikini on a remote Mexican sandy beach with a boy toy hanging on each arm *grin*.

Glad you got the permanent thingy though... Your smile will brighten up the room for sure.

Anonymous said...

I don't think there will be a bikini on this body. The boy toy on each side could be a plus. YEA RIGHT.

The thingy is going to be great.

Have a good one. More info tomorrow.