Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am beginning to wonder if Christy is pregnant or not. Christopher told her that she was just fat. The words of a young one. Jonathan just wants the baby to hurry up and get here so that he can go spend the night with is best friend.

The doctor told her unless she has him before next week that he was not going to induce labor yet because the baby is not ready. Just everyone else. If she doesn't have him before Wednesday then he is going to put her in on Thursday which means I probably want be there. I have a doctors appointment in Birmingham on that day. I told her that would be my luck. She would have him on Thursday and I will have to go back to work on Monday.

If she has not had him by the time I go up I think I am going to ask the doctor for another week off before returning to work. He may not let me go back yet any way. I will have to wait until Thursday to see.

The weather has been beautiful this week. Tomorrow it is going to be in the high seventies and we are expecting rain Friday night and then clear again on Saturday. We will have cooler weather next week. Low seventies. The weather is great this time of the year and the leaves are turning and are pretty.

Not much going on with me right now. Just kind of taking it easy adn doing very little. It is going to kill me when I have to go back to work. Part of me is ready to get back to it and then there is also a part that likes not working.

I am going to gfet off of here and call it a night. Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

denny said...

I wouldn't be in too big a hurry to get back to work Cathy, as you know it's gonna be the same old drag.

Hope that grand child makes his appearance pretty soon, I think if not, his Granny will blow a gasket... Not to mention his mommy.