Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We still have no baby...I don't think he is ready to arrive in this world. He really likes the comfort of where he is. His mom has a different idea on that. She goes back to the doctor tomorrow and they will decide then if they are going to put here in the hospital on Friday. And here we go again....maybe Benjamin will make an appearance on Friday. The story continues and it is all up to Benjamin. I told Christy he needed to hurry up and get here so that I can spend some time with him before I have to go back to work.

I talked to Michael this morning and it was the first time that I have talked to him since before having my surgery. I have not spoken to him since he made me mad. He explained that he needed to make his meeting the day that I had surgery because it may have meant that he did not have a job and I told him then that was what he should have told me but there was still no reason for him not to come by after he finished up with his meeting. We cleared the air this morning. I was not going to make the first move so I am glad that he did.

I am still working on the picture....Just hang in there. I promise there is one coming in the near future.

I think everyone is ready for me to come back to work. Part of me is ready to go back, but it is nice to get paid and not have to work. I will have to enjoy my last week because I probably we will be going back on the 17th unless the doctor says other wise.

I am going to go for now. I have some things to get done this afternoon. Have a great day..................

3 comments:

denny said...

Nice... you and Michael are once again speaking... you are right though Cathy, he could have presented his situation to you a lot differently.

Benny ? hmmm I like that name. Well, it is what it is and he will pop when the time is right...Don't hurry back to work Cathy, it will be there waiting for you

Leann said...

Babies have a way of letting us know, even before they are born, that life revolves around them.

It is nice to know that you and your son have reconciled. It is never nice to have those unresolved issues hanging in the air. Shame on him for not being more attentive to his mama tho :-)

I LOVE the name Benjamin.

Take it easy when you get back to work, you'll find your stamina is not quite up to where it should be.

Blessings Cathy.

denny said...

Oh, I know things are slow in 'Bama' Cathy, but thought i would let you know we have a new president...