Friday, November 14, 2008

I think that maybe I can slow down for a minute and fill everyone in on what has been going on. We have a new addition. Benjamin Job came into this world on Thursday November 13th at 1:27pm. He weighed in at 9lbs 6 ozs. and is 21 1/2 in. He is one healthy boy. Everone has teased Chad that he is almost as big as his dad. He was being feed very well while he was in his mommies tummy and he still at it. He can put down two ounces in no time. I told Christy that she was going to have to get a part time job to feed that boy.

Christopher is very, very proud of his new brother. He really doesn't want to share him with no one. He has held him more than anyone, I think. He makes sure that he knows where his brother is at all times when he is at the hospital. When Benjamin is not in the room he wants to know where he is and what they are doing to him. We made three trips to the nurses station yesterday to find out when his baby was coming back to the room. Hopefully he will continue being such a great big brother. I know the newness will wear off but is so cute to watch him. Only a Nana would say things like that.

Jonathan wants to know the more serious things about him like why is he so red and where did those spots on his face come from. He hadto take pictures to school this morning to show everyone his new brother.

Mason wants to trade in Savannah for a brother. He told his mom that he didn't want her anymore that he wanted a brother like Benjamin. He wanted to trade with Christopher and Christopher said, "NO WAY". So now he keeps asking for a brother.

I am not looking forwand to Monday as my time off comes to an end. I guess it will be good because I can get back into a routine again. It has been a great break but all good things must come to an end.

I decided that after this morning of getting kids up and getting them out the door for school and heading to the hospital there is a reason that women are to have children while they are young. I am glad all mine are grown and that I can enjoy my grand children and then send them back home. We did okay this morning but it was a lot different then just getting me ready. I only have one tonight. The other one went home with his Papa.

Christy gets to go home tomorrow and on that note I am going to ball it a might myself. Have a great weekend....I am going to get things caught up over the weekend.

4 comments:

denny said...

Nice pictures Cathy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dennis. I thought you would like to see what theat big fellow looked like. We can't figure out who he looks like.

denny said...

Thanks for stopping by Cathy, I know your time is quite spoken for with the new infant and all...

I will catch up with you later when things settle down a little

Leann said...

Wow, he's a pretty cute kiddo, to me he looks just like his Nana :-)

It's always fun having a new baby in the house. And I totally agree with you about 'there's a reason we have children while we're young' theory...lol

Enjoy your last evening as a 'free woman' and try not to overdue tomorrow.