Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not much going on today. Staying close to the house this morning and waiting to see what the weather is going to do. We are expecting rain but you never know around here. It seems to miss us most of the time. It is warm and very humid. Tomorrow will me cooler. It is only going to be in the forties which sucks due to the fact we have had temps in the 70's. Oh well, life goes on.

Christy and I are going to gohave lunch and go shopping for clothes for her kids. She is going to pick me up around 12:30. It will be nice just the two of us.

I am going to take back the wireless router and the other part that I bought for the computer today and se if we can get me back up and going very soon. I will let you know if it happens. Maybe it will but I am not going to hold my breath.

Well, I better get off here I need to get some cleaning done and clothes washed before Christy comes. I will update again on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

denny said...

I got your text this morning about the snow... how neat is that?

I guess it was like totally unexpected to get snow there wasn't it?

Get out your snowsuit and have fun !!!