Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My appointment with the bank didn't go to well. At this time they are not going to refinance my car. The guy did give me a name of someone that could clean up the mess that my ex got me into as far as my credit. He told me that they could probably get the foreclosure off but it is a little costly. I will think about it for awhile and do some research before doing it.

There isn't anything exciting going on around here. All I seem to do now is work and come home. I am thankful that I still have a job to go to. I am working on building my days up so I am not taking off to much unless it is for a doctors appointments. I would like to build up about three weeks before I book my flight to Oregan.

Teh kids are doing well. Benjamin is growing like a weed and he starting to laugh a little.

Well. I am going to get off here and get some things done before heading to work. Have a great day.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, thanks for the nice comment and FYI I will leave here the 11th and return the 17th.

Be cautious about repairing your credit, talk to other folks besides just your banker. There are free services that can offer up advice too so consider that. You are on the right track and God only knows it takes time to rebuild credit.

See ya later kiddo...

Leann said...

I've had to clean that mess up myself and I know it takes time and can be so frustrating. Hang in there and as you said, take your time and do lots of research.