Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I thought I would do a little updating before I ran an errand this evening. Not much going around here other than working and watching children.

Tomorrow will be another day. I am going to go to Robert's older sisters funeral. It is at two tomorrow afternoon. I hope that Robert doesn't make a scene. Maybe he want.

Christy had to take the baby to the doctor today. He was wheezing pretty bad. The gave him a breathing treatment and they brought Christy a Nebulizer out to their house this afternoon. They aren't sure if it is asthma or something else. He seems to be doing a little better this evening.

I am going to go for now. I will update more in the morning. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

denny said...

Hi Cathy. Evidently your purchase of a new USB proved to help your computer situation??

I wished Julie Happy birthday yesterday...

Hope your day goes well