Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I talked to the nurse yesterday and she told me that it would be a good idea to have the cancer removed on a Friday because I could not go backto work for 24 hours after leaving the clinic. So I am going to leave it it on a Friday and my boss can deal with it. She told me that it would leave a scare but they would not be able to tell how big of one until after they removed the cancer. Maybe it want be to bad. They are going to do the surgery in the office and send the tissue off to the lab while we wait for the results. She said if they get all the first time then they will put a couple of stitches in and that will be the end of it, but they want know until they actually do the surgery. She also told me that it was going to be sore and bruised. Gee thanks.

I thought I was finished with doctors after Thursday because I had none scheduled for the month of March. Boy was I wrong. I am ready for these appointments to slow down for awhile. It seems like that is all I have done for the past four months. I have seen more doctors in the past four months than I have in the past ten years. That is okay too, because they are getting everything taken care of. I told them this was my hundred thousand mile check-up and that I should be good for another fifty years. Get R done!!!!

I am going to go check on mom in a couple of weeks. She sounds good but I would like to go find out for myself. I will probably go by myself.

I better get off here and hit the showers again for another day at work. Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: