Friday, February 27, 2009

We will have another beautiful day today. It is going to be in the low seventies., but then the rain comes in tomorrow. It will be warm tomorrow but very wet. Then in comes the cold weather again for a couple of days. That's the way it goes when you live in the south.

I had a good report from the doctor yesterday. YEA, It is about time I have some good news. It seems like everytime I went to the doctor I have had bad news. The doctor gave me some cram to put on my heel for the pain since I can't take anything with asprin in it , so we will see if it works. Time will tell.

Not much going on here in the south. Just staying busy with work and doctor's visits. Maybe the doctor's will start to slow down a little.

I am still checking on prices fot the trip to Oregan. I have found them for $250 round trip, which isn't bad but I am going to wait for a few more weeks bfore I book one. I will keep you posted.

Dennis, are you not updating your blog? I have checked it the last few days and it is still the same. Just curious.

Gotta go. Need to get ready for work.

1 comment:

denny said...

Ummmm I was gone???, it is updated now, read and enjoy.

Glad you got a good report and hopefully the 'cram' will help your heel.

Dinner with Melissa was great and we had a nice visit.