Monday, February 23, 2009

This is going to be short and sweet because I have to be at work a little early this morning.

I talked to my mom yestrday and she is sounding better every day. She felt well enough that she even went with Jphnny on Saturday to a Legion meeting and had lunch. She said that her appetite was getting better. I am glad that she is feeling better.

Not much going on around here other than bad to the work force today. I am working extra hours today and on Thursday.

I asked for the 13th off to have the cancer taken off and my boss is givcing me a hard time about doing it on a Friday instead of the middle of the week and I was going to change it to suit her but I decided not to do that. I am going to leave it like it is and she can deal with it.

Well, I gotta go get ready for work. Have a wonderful day!!!!!

1 comment:

denny said...

Good on ya Cathy, they need to realize that this is a little traumatic for you and they shouldn't quibble about what day you decided to have it done.

Seems to me like they can act like assbubbles at times...