Friday, February 13, 2009

I talked to my mom and the took her off her blood pressure medicine. Her blood pressure was really low. They have also set up to do an upper GI and a colonoscopy for April. Maybe they will get to the bottom of this and find out why she is having so much trouble. She has been through so much in her life time. I tell her she is like a cat with nine lives but that she need to slow down.

The weather her has been great. It has been in the seventies but we have rain coming in this afternoon and into tomorrow. Then cooler for Sunday.

This is just a short note to let everyone know about my mom. I need to go get a kid up for school. Have a great day.

2 comments:

denny said...

Hope all works out for 'Mom' Cathy... it's never fun watching someone we love hurting...

Damn I had a great time!!!

denny said...

Cathy, are you a member of "Facebook", I am and it seems to be a pretty good social site and what I really like is the friends feature... maybe you could check it out if you're not a member