Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Morning! It is still cold here. It is colder here than it is in Portland and that isn't good. I have been freezing for the last few days. I am ready for some warmer weather. We should have some by the weeekend. It is going to be in the sventies. YEA.

Iam going to go pick up pecans again this weekend. I was told thatI could go out to my mother-in-laws old house to see if there are any out there, so I am going to go check it out this weekend. I will crack them and put them in the freezer. We have several in there now but I may not get any next year so I better get them while I can.

Dennis, I know that you are excited about taking your trip. Is Sean going to meet you there? If so you guys have a great time and maybe it will warm up before then. It is cold there right now too. Jason and Michelle went to that race either last year or the year before. I can't remember which year. They had a really good time. Michelle is a big racing fan also. I guess I am going to have to go to one just to see what the trill is. Maybe one day it will happen.

Well. I am going to get off here and hit the shower to get ready for another day at work. Have a great day and be good.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Temps in the 70's sound wonderful. I am tired of the cold although when the sun is out it makes it much more tolerable.

Hopey your day is a good one.