Monday, February 9, 2009

What a beautiful weekend. Our weather was in the seventies. Saturday was just wonderful. I went and visited some family members and some old friends. It was a relaxing day.

I did get my room cleaned and rearranged part of the room. I also washed a couple of loads of clothes but other than that I did very little.

I have a couple of doctor appointments tomorrow and a hair appointment. After I get through with all my appointments I am planning on cleaning out my car and waxing it. I figured I may as well accomplish as much as I can since I took the day off.
I will be ready to relax after the day is over.

I talked to my mom this weekend and she hasn't been feeling well for the last week or so. I am really concerned for her. Her health is not real good. I will probably go back up and visit her in the next couple of weeks. I feel that it is very important for me to go and visit her often due to her health. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Well, I am going to get off here and go for a walk. I have got to get this going since I did make a promise to get back on track.

Have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, do spend all the time you can... the candle burns quickly as it approaches the end of the wick. This time will bring precious memories for you...

Please, do give her my best and I will of course, remember her in my prayers...

Hey, I gotta car you can wax too !!