Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am home for the afternoon. I was going to go clean my car but after seeing the eys doctor and having my eyes worked on and then heading to have my skin poked at I decided to just come home.

The doctor took a couple of spots from me to be checked. One is on my face and the other is on my leg. I should get the results next week. I am really not that concerned. If it is something I will deal with it when the time comes.

My mom was going to the doctor today but I haven't called her yet to see if she found out anything. She said last night that she thought her nerves were going crazy. I am just really concerned for her.

I am going to get off here. I need to go change my bandaid on my face and then head to Walmart. Have a great afternoon.

3 comments:

denny said...

Hope things are not too serious with your Mom Cathy... and I hope the skin tests come back good for you...

Anonymous said...

I will let you know about my mom on Thursday. I just got off the phone with her and she is going to the doctor tomorrow.

As fo me I am not worried.

Thanks for your concern.

Leann said...

Hey Cathy,

Kudos to you for keeping the positive attitude coming. That is important.

I hope your Mom is equally as positve.