Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have a few minutes so I wanted to update my blog. Not a lot going on except we are all getting back into a routine after the holidays. I am so glad too. I think the adults have a harder time withit htan the children. I have heard a lot of grumbling from co-workers the past two weeks because they couldn't leave work early and someone else did. Grow up people and be thankful that you have a job.

I went to the doctor yesterday and things are going okay. I need to get back on my exercise program. I have put some of my weight back on theat I lsot before my surgery. I am on my way to getting back on the wagon. I would like to lose around thirty of forty pounds and it is not going to be easy. Just keep me encouraged and in your thoughts. I know I can do this but it is not going to be easy.

Kids are doing well. They cut Chad's hours at work. He is only working four days a week now. I am afraid things are going to get tough before they get any better. You need to be thankful that you have a job. Our neighbor told Alan yesterday tat he went to work yesterday and they laid him off and he had worked for the company for twenty four years and that he didn't know what he was going to do because no one wanted to hire an old man. Let's remember those that are worse than ourselves.

I had a good visit with my mom on the first. She is doing okay but you can tell that she just doesn't feel the best in the world. The doctor did put her back on oxygen when she needs it and she is using it some. She had a test done yesterday on her heart and she said she passed and the doctor had a hard time finding her heart and she said she couldn't understand that because there wasn't even a boob in the way. HA! HA! HA!

Well I had better get off here and get ready for work. You guys have a wonderful day and I will catch you later.

1 comment:

denny said...

Nice to see you post Cathy, did you get the computer fixed or are you using Alan's??

Glad your Mom passed the test, the only thing I pass is gas.

Jobs are scarce and likely to get even scarcer as the year rolls on.

I hope that your job is stable and you don't have any problems...

I will be OK unless the Government fails then we will all be in the tank...