Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey everyone. Still no computer up aso I amon Alan's again. Oh well thst is what happens when you live with someone else.

I had my Upper GI done on Friday and they informed me that I had to much acid in my stomach and that I was no longer to take anything that had asprins in it. They also did a bioaupsy to cjeck and see if there was any bacteria that would cause ulcers nd if it comes back postive they will put me on medicine. I guess that it could have been worse. I should ger the results back in a few days.

There isn't much going on around here other than working. The weather is warmer today.

Mote later.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, glad to hear that the procedure is over. I hope that the news you receive from your Dr. is all positive. I do know that many things are tied to weight problems so your progress will certainly eliminate some of them.

I hope to accomplish the same thing. The Carbo diet seems the one that you did the best on and is likely the route I will take too...

I believe that the 'Adkins' diet is based upon management of the Carb intake too isn't it??

Anyway, get that durn computer up an running girl... Tell Alan he needs to help you out there a little bit.

Have yourself a great day and will talk to you later

Leann said...

I will pray that the tests come back positive for you and glad to hear they didn't find anything major during the procedure.

Take care and enjoy the day :-)