Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just a quick note to say hi and thanks for the encouragement. Christy and two of the boys have dropped in for a few minutes so this is going to be short and sweet.

I went to the clonin again today. Iam getting tired of all of these appointments. Maybe after next month they will slow down. Anyway I went to a refresher course on diabetes because the hospital wellness team tinks that I needed it. They didn't tell me anymore than I already new but it was okay to refresh my memory. She told me to keep doing what I was before and it should be alright. So here I go with this long trail of watching my carb intake. That is how I lost so much weight before. I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Some of the girls at work are doing what the call Scale Back America and that is a program that is designed to jumpstart you into losing weight. I think we will have two or three teams from my work. The hospital is encouraging this. It is a ten week program. We will see how it works.

I better go and spend a few minutes with my boys. Have a great day.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, Leann is embarking on a weight loss / exercise regimen and would like someone to be her online buddy or email buddy so that you could support each other...

Might be something to consider.

Leann said...

Cathy, I would love to hear more of the low carb thing. I need something to jump start my arse :-)