Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well, Dennis I am not going tp take your advice because I talked to my sister in law and she told me that she wanted me there and that was the end of it and that she would put Carol in place and let her know that I was going to be there whether she liked it or not. She said this trip was for her and not for anyone else. She knows how much crap I put up with out of Robert. I will let you know how it all turned out.

I am planning on going ot see my dad and mymom both next weekend. It is going to be a lot of driving but I get it all done in one day. I am going to be taking Christy's boys with me. That should be an adventure.

I received a call from the doctor's office yesterday and they told me that they did not find any cancer in my stomach and I told them that was good. They did find a bacteria that is not good so they have put me on anti-botics for fourteen days. I am taking 3000mg a day and I have to go back in eight weeks and have another test done to make sure the meds have worked. Sometimes I feel like I am falling apart and the bad thing is that I don't even know it. HA! HA! HA!

I am going to get off here for awhile I have some groceries to put up. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

denny said...

Well that sounds good Cathy, my suggestion was just in thinking of your well being but you're a big girl and obviously can take care of yourself...

The trip to visit sounds like fun and I'm sure the munchkins will enjoy being with banana nanna too.

Hey, I'm waitin on that new picture girl...

Leann said...

Cathy,

I hope you enjoy your visits with family. Sometimes they can be a blessing and sometimes a curse :-)

Taking the kiddos with you will definetily add an interesting dimension to the affair.