Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Since I have a few minutes before I have to get ready for work. I decided to try and get an update posted. I am still working on Alan to get my computer going again but I haven't had any luck so far. I can't figure out what his problem is. Oh well I will just keep trying. Maybe soon.

My visit with Robert's side of the family went well but I think a lot of it had to do with my sister in law calling Robeert's sister and telling her that she invited me and that I was going to be there. Right after I called her I received a call from Robert's sister Carol inviting me over for the get together. She still thinks I am the reason that Robert lost everything because she thought I had taken some money from the econd morage and put it into the bank for myself. I wished I had thought of that because I probably would have but by the time all that tok place Robert had taken care of a god part of the money bailing his nephew out of jail. Anyway enough on that. I just had to get that out.

I did talk to his sister and told her that I wasn't the reason that Robert lost everything because for six months when I was supose to get money from him I didn't push the issue because I was hoping that he was paying the house payment. That if she was upset at anyone it should be her brother.

My sister-in-law that lives out of state is planning a girls weekend in Panama City and she asked me to come down and join them over Memorial Day weekend and I think that I am going to go. It would be from Friday night through Monday. I would be there before the others came in because they would be coming from Mansfield, LA. I would go down Friday afternoon and get everything ready for them to come in late that night. Sounds like fun!!!!!!

Me, Christy, and the boys are going to visit family on Saturday since Chad is going to be out of town. We are going to start with breakfast at Golden Coral and then head out for an adventure. We are going to take her car since she has more room and a tv for the kids to watch. That way we want have to hear are we there yet. I just wish it was going to be a little warmer but it will be fine.

Yes, Dennis I know thatyou are waiting for a picture but I keep telling you that I don't take good pictures and that I will get one as soon as I can get a good one. I really am going to get a new one but it is hard to take one of yourself. Just grin and bare it. I will get one sometime.

It is time for me to get off her and gete some breakfast and pop some pills and then hit the showers for work. You guys have a great day and I will update again soon.

2 comments:

denny said...

Lovely Dear, have a great day

Leann said...

Panama City?? Love that place!