Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boy, has it been cold here the last couple of days. Our high yesterday was 41 but it felt like 30 because of the wind chill. Today want be much better. Our high today is only going to be 49 but things will warm up by Friday. It is going to be 70 then. No wonder everyone is sick around here. You never know how to dress for the day. That is good ole southern weather for you.

Things are going fairly good here. I did a twenty five minute cardio this morning at the house because it was to cold to get out and walk. So now I am hot. I will walk on my lunch break. I can get in about fifteen minutes but that is better than nothing. I am trying to get Christy to start walking with me but it is hard when she doesn.t get off until six and then she has to worry about little ones. Maybe I will get her to start during the summer.

I am still looking at booking a flight for the end of August. I have found a price of a little over $250. I would be there for two weeks. I will probably book it after I get my taxes back. Maybe the weather will be warmer than it was in June. I almost froze the last time I was there.

Well since there isn't much going on around here I better go get a shower and get ready for work. Have a great day and more later.

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, August should provide warmth for you, it will be nice to see you