Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not much going around here this morning. I had a few minutes before heading out into the cold air so I decided to jot a few lines to say hi and to just update some. There want be much updating because there isn't anything going on.

Tomorrow is the big day for the upper GI, what fun. Again no food to eat for the day. You would think that as much as I haven't been able to eat the last couple of months that I would have lost all kind of weight but it doesn.t work like that. What a bummer. I will let you guys know how things turn out tomorrow or the next day.

We are having some of the coldest weather that we have had in several years. It is going to be in the teens the next couple of nights and everybody knows that us southern people ain't use to that kind of weather. We might all just freeze. It will be just fine. We will have to bundle up more.

I will be keeping the boys on Friday evening for Christy and Chad togo out for their anniversary. Number six for them.

I better get off here and head to the showers and get to work. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Cathy, if it were my son I'd be banning from the computer as part of his punishment. Just my two cents worth.

I hope you stay warm in the frozen south. I know it's unusual for you guys to get that type of stuff. When I was in Alabama we actually got snow. People freaked!!

My e-mail address is cozy_one@hotmail.com I'd really appreciate the information.

I've started a really fun fitness class and am hoping that helps too.

Enjoy your day!

denny said...

Cathy, the name of the guy that wrote the program I mentioned is James Lehman and the program is "Total Transformation"

his web site: http://www.thetotaltransformation.com/?dsource=googlebpcntl8&gclid=CJ_i0tK9kZgCFRsRagod63yumw

give it a shot, read about it and tell Alan about it.