Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I was going to update yesteray but Riley beat me to the computerand of course he isn't going to let anyone use it. He has nothing todo but play on the computer since he was suspended from school for five days for inapproite behavior. He will go back to school on Friday and then he has to go to Saturday school for two weeks.
It is a good thing he isn't m son because he would have been in big trouble. Alan is to the point of giving up because he want listen to anything that Alan says.

We are going to have some really cold weather the next few days. We are going to be down in the teens ansd lower. Burr, we aren't use to that kind of weather. It will be good to get some cold weather but I sure hope it doesn't last long.

I started my carb diet on Monday and things are going well. I went to the gym on Monday and worked out for about forty minutes. I didn't get to walk yesterday because I had a meeting at work so I will be back at the gym today. It is to cold for me to walk outside right now.

Leann, I will get with you later on the carb diet. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some information. My e-mail address is nanacathy@gmail.com. I lost all my weight the first time by using the carb counting.

Everyone is doing great here and we have all gotten back into our routines. The baby is growing like a weed and he has to go to the doctor on Friday for his first shots. Jonathan also goes for his six year old checkup and I will have mu upper GI done on Friday too. It is going to be a busy day.

Well I better get off her and get some breakfast and get ready to head to the work force. Fun, fun, fun. Have a great day and be good. More later in the week. Computer still down and I can't get Alan on the stick to get it back going.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, seems that Riley could use a good thumpin now and then to keep him on track...

There is a program that is advertised on the radio all the time that is supposed to get parents and kids back on track almost immediately... next time I hear the ad, I will send it to you and perhaps Alan will consider getting it...

I don't envy your Friday routine girl... a weasel on a rope, that's what I call it.

Guess what Cathy, I am going to Daytona next month for the '500'... Sean got tickets to a reserved box for 4 days... should be good.

Anonymous said...

I know that you are excited about going to the race. Is Sean going with you? It would be great if he could go with you.

Do you have any details yet on when you will fly out and where you will be staying. Enjoy the trip.