Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It doesn't look like we are going to make it to our dads. I have to work today and on Friday. What a bummer. I was hoping to be off on Friday but it looks like we are going to have several children at the center today and Friday. Oh well. life goes on. If not this weekend then maybe next weekend. I may go to moms this weekend. I haven't really dedided yet. I first have to get my room organized again from all the holiday gifts and thigs just laying around. That is my goal for tomorrow since I am going to be at home anyway.

It looks like we may have a few days of cooler weather. It was 79 on Christmas Day so we are all ready for some cooler weather. Not to cold.

There isn't a lot going on down in the south as things are starting to wind down form all the excitement from the holidays. Since I have taken so many days off in the last month I now have to work some hours to build up my personnel time again.

I am still going to look at the posibility of coming out to Oregan. I haven't checked flights in awhile so we will have to wait and see what the prices will be. I have been trying to get Christy, Chad and the boys to go on a cruise with me. I am going to do some checking on that also. I think the boys would have a really good time on the ship. That also depends on the price. It is all about money.

Well I better go it is time for me to get ready for work. Have a wonderful day and Happy New year to you. I will write again next year.

3 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, sorry you won't be able to make the trip, hopefully after the 1st of the year you will be able to.

Hope you have a great New Years Eve...

Have you any resolutions??? I do !! CiĆ o !!

denny said...

Guess I am the only one that cares... nobody else bothers to write ya dear... You should give my 'X' your blog address...

Leann said...

Happy New Year Cathy!! I hope it is much better than 2008.

It would be nice for you to make the trip out to Oregon. A cruise sounds like fun. The m ore I read of people falling overboard tho, I am second thinking taking my granddaughter on one.