Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My computer is still not up and running. I have to light a fire under Alan and get him on it. He goes at his own pace and does things on his own time. I will get back on him again now that things ar getting back into a routine.

I got up this morning and walked for about thirty five minutes. The weather was a little cooler this morning so it was nice out there. Now that I am back in the house I am burning up. I guess I am going to have to go take a cool shower to cool off before I get anything else done.

There isn't a lot going on down here in the south other than hot weather in the past few days. They say that we are going to have some cooler weather and I am ready for some.

Dennis, I think I forgot to congraulate you on your new grandchild that is on the way. Those gradnchildren are special.

Well I better get off here and get things ready for work and get some dishes done around here. Take care and have a great day.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Keep up the great work on the weight loss Cathy!! I know you can do it.

You're right, we are thankful to have a job.

Take care and enjoy your day.

denny said...

Wow, 35 minutes !!! that's a great start back into the routine... you go girl !!