Monday, December 8, 2008

I figured that I better update as much as I can before I leave on my trip. It will be good to get to warmer weather for awhile. We will be boarding around noon on Thursday abd be back on Monday morning. Saturday we will be in Cozamel for the day and some shopping.

I have only a day and a half to work since I am going to take off early on Wednesday. I have a lot to do before I leave on Thursday. I better get myself in gear because it will be here before I know it.

I did get my car partially cleaned out tonight. I will finish it tomorrrow and mark it off my long on going list. Some things probably will be left undone and be waiting for me when I get back.

I just talked to Michael and he will be down the weekend before Christmas. It will be good to see him and Erin. The last time they were here together was before they were married and the have been married for a year and a half. I was afraid that only Michael was going to come again by himself and that I was going to have to hurt someones feelings. It is hard to get to know someone if you aren't around them. That is how we sometimes feel about Erin. She is really a sweet girl and we all would really like to get to know her better.

Well enough gripping. I need to get some things done before I head to bed. Later all and have a great day!!!!!!

7 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, I sure envy you going on that cruise and all... I've never been on one, don't know for sure where I would want to go 'cept the Caribbean sounds pretty cool with the warm waters and white sand beaches.

I know some folks who did the Alaskan one but I would rather be where I could play in the water a little bit.

Don't worry too much about what you don't get done Cathy, It can't be all that important anyway.

Leann said...

I agree, some warm weather would be greatly appreciated....baby it's cold outside!!

Enjoy the cruise!!

denny said...

You have to be excited to the point of almost bursting Cathy...

In thinking about your cruise, I've been thinking of looking into one sometime too but would likely do a Caribbean one... Alaska would be pretty, but likely cold too.

Have a grand time my friend and take good care of Mom.

denny said...

Although I know you won't read this until your return, I just wanted to tell you that I hope your trip was exciting and rewarding and that you and Mom made a lot of good memories together... I wish mine were still here.

Catch up with you when you get back home Cathy... bye !

denny said...

Snow here cathy... Monday; December 15, 2008 9:26 am .

Leann said...

Hey Cathy,

I hope you had a wonderful trip, took lots of photos, and made some lifetime memories with your mom.

Blessings
Leann

denny said...

Update please...