Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I will write more after the holidays.

It looks like we are going to be in the mid seventies on Christmas Day which will be good for the kids. They can get outside to play.

Dennis and Leann have a wonderful day on Christmas and enjoy the lights if you get to go see them.

I am off tomorrow and I don't know how I managed that but I will take it and then I only work half day on Friday and it will be in the office during the afternoon.

I will get back on and let you know how ours went after the holidays.

4 comments:

denny said...

Dear Cathy, my hope is that your family and you have a most memorable Christmas and that the New Year brings you all the happiness in the world.

I will, as always, be thinking of you and the kids and hoping that everything is going your way... CiĆ o !!

denny said...

Ho, Ho, Ho !!!!

Leann said...

Cathy, I hope you had a wonderful day. Dennis and I enjoyed our time together. It was a nice day.

I look forward to hearing from you after the holidays.

denny said...

A new year approaches my dear friend... what do you hope for???

I hope our new President is very successful in managing the problems he will face.

I hope for happiness for you and your family, I especially hope that you and Michael are able to get beyond whatever it is that is keeping you from being close.

May all your wishes come true and may health be with you always...