Monday, December 29, 2008

I guess I will srart over with this update. I was almost finished and my fingers hit a button that it shoud have not and I lost everything somewhereand of course I don't know what I did. So we will try again.

First I want to wish you all a Happy New year and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was good but I am glad it is over with for another year. Things just get rough around the holidays.

The grandkids had a wonderful time opening all there gifts. Jonathan got several transformers wi=hich he was excited about. Christopher was excited over everything but he liked the truck that he could take apart and put back together the most then all his potatoe heads. Benjamin could care less, he slept through most of it. Savannah got a lot of dolls and I got her a stroller to push them all in. Mason wanted trains so he got a train from me and a basketball goal. I couldn't tell how excited Jason's two kids were because Jason was taking them to the car almost as jast as they were opening them. He didn't want them to get mixed up with all the other toys.

Me and Alan have been talking about going and seeing our dad this week since we haven't senn him in several months. Our dad usually does a big cookout for New Year's Eve so we might go to it and spend a couple f hours. We haven't decided for sure. I might go and then go to my aunts house and spend the night and then head over to see my mom and take there Christmas to them.

After this week things will get back to normal and I have got to build up some more dyas off so that I can take some off at the end of summer, especially if I decide to fly to Oregan again. I haven't cheked prices lately becuae my computer has been down. I am hoping that I can get back on sometime this week or next. I don't like not haveing one to use at my convience.

Well, I am going to go for now as I have to hit the shower and get ready for a full day at work. Have a wonderful day and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, I also would like to wish you a very Happy New Year and hope that things settle down as you say. I know about the 'rough' part of the holidays, we share something there.

It will be good for you to see your Dad, an open mind and open heart will go a long ways in making it a good visit...

Get that 'puter up and running girl, I miss yakking at you !!!

Leann said...

The holidays are a double edged sword for sure. It's always a blessing to watch the children enjoy but wrapped up in all of the holiday glow are the adult complications and emotions.

It would be great if you could fly to Oregon this summer. It would definetly be cooler than 'Bama in the summer time.

Enjoy your visit with your father, the time passes much too quickly.