Monday, December 8, 2008

I need to get this up-dated before some of my readers have a cow. I have been really busy this weekend with grandkids, picking up pecans and of course watching the football game. OH, and we can't forget shopping. Most of the time it was Christy's money that we were spending which is always nice.

Then of course there is was church on Sunday. Christ and I did some Christmas shopping on and then we headed to the Olive Garden for lunch. We both like to eat there and Chad doesn't so it worked out good. We had our usual whisc was the soup and salad.

I only work two and a half days this week and I am getting excited about going on the cruise except that I have a million things to get ddone before I leave on Thursday. My list seems to be longer than my time but it always seems that way and it always works out.

No, we didn't win the ball game but that is alright too. We are in a bowl on Jan.2. We will be playing Utah. It is the first time they have been in a bowl game in nine years.

It is time for me to get off here and get some things done, like pay bills. What fun. Have a great day.

1 comment:

denny said...

Hmmmmm, having a 'Cow' could prove quite painful as I seem to remember them being a little larger than your typical human...