Friday, December 5, 2008

I thought it was about time that I updatede again. I worked until seven tonight and then I headed to the mall and had a makeover and spent way to much money on make-up. Oh, well it made me fill good, now if I can do it like the girl did it at the store. Practice, Practice, Practice!!! Maybe one day I will get the hang of how to do all this stuff. I had fun doing it so that is all that matters.

Not a lot going on tomorrow, well amybe more than I think. We are going to pick up pecans in the morning and then I think we are going to take the baby to get his pictures made. After that I think it will be home to watch the ball game. We are planning on grilling hamburgers and hotdogs just before the game. Go BAMA!!!!!


Yes Dennis, I am going to have my toes done. They will probably be red. I haven't really decided on the color yet. Any suggestions from anyone? I have a gift card for a massage and I may get it done it I can schedule it for Wednesday afternoon. It was a gift from one of my children last year. It sounds like a good idea to me.

Well, I am going to go since I have been out running around for awhile and it is getting late. Christy will be calling me bright and early in the morning wanting me to come pick up pecans, so I beter hit the bed. Later.

2 comments:

denny said...

Regarding the color of your toes... florescent green would certainly get some attention and probably a giggle or two from the grandkids.

Makeup is one of those things you ladies seem to feel you need and granted there are a few that would truly be butt ugly without the help of makeup... Cathy, you don't fall into that group.

Pick a nut or two for me, maybe even name one for me.

Do get the massage Cathy, I've not had one but hear they are fantastic...

denny said...

You could update this silly thing you call a blog girl!!!